It it hard to believe that my little brother is officially a high school graduate. Where did the years go? It seems like only yesterday that he was a little boy who loved his Power Rangers and sleeping in the bed with me and my sister. I love the way I used to be his hero and how he thought it was cool to be my little brother. Fast forward 14 years and his new hero is some rock star who plays loud music and he could care less if he was an only child or the youngest of three. Years have gone by so fast that it's hard to believe that the once little boy is all grown up and headed into the real world. I love him so very much and can't wait to see what wonderful things he does with his life. He is so incredibly talented that I know no matter what he puts his mind to, he will succeed!
This is just a little about our family and the new adventures we are about to embark on.
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
It's hard to believe
It it hard to believe that my little brother is officially a high school graduate. Where did the years go? It seems like only yesterday that he was a little boy who loved his Power Rangers and sleeping in the bed with me and my sister. I love the way I used to be his hero and how he thought it was cool to be my little brother. Fast forward 14 years and his new hero is some rock star who plays loud music and he could care less if he was an only child or the youngest of three. Years have gone by so fast that it's hard to believe that the once little boy is all grown up and headed into the real world. I love him so very much and can't wait to see what wonderful things he does with his life. He is so incredibly talented that I know no matter what he puts his mind to, he will succeed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment